The RPCVs of Colorado work to connect RPCVs in Colorado through:
- Community events that allow RPCVs to get to know each other. Join fellow RPCVs at monthly happy hours, our annual summer picnic and holiday potluck, or other get togethers. Or volunteer on one of our many service projects, including serving meals at the Denver Rescue Mission or growing vegetables for a women's day shelter in downtown Civic Center park.
- Current news that keeps you up to date on what is going on in our community.
- Partnerships with organizations including the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) and Rotary to bring Peace Corps home by promoting a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.
- Grants to currently serving volunteers through our Don Curtis Giving Fund. Annually, we give out $2,000 to projects around the world through the Peace Corps Partnership Program.
- Community resources that help RPCVs new to Colorado find jobs, apartments or other housing.
Check out the links above or to the left to learn more about our activities or visit our event calendar to see what is coming up.