Third Goal Activities
In 1961, President John F. Kennedy established the Peace Corps to promote world peace and friendship.
The Peace Corps' mission has three simple goals:
- Helping the people of interested countries in meeting their need for trained men and women.
- Helping promote a better understanding of Americans on the part of the peoples served.
- Helping promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.
To that end, RPCVs of Colorado have a number of ways you can bring your service back to America. Become a Mentor to a recently returned RPCV, participate in a service project or speak to a local community group about your service.
Peace Corps Polyglot
- Helene Dudley Receives 2013 Lillian Carter Award
- Why is the JFK Library Foundation an enthusiastic supporter of Peace Corps Connect – Boston...
- Spotlight on RPCV Member Group Mentoring
- May Featured Advocate – Christine O’Neill
- Afghanistan, Cameroon, Chad, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Mongolia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Philippines, Russia